Sunday, January 15, 2012

Power packed anti-cancer breakfast #1

I am going to post my power meals. Really your creativity and personal tastes are your only limits to how much power you get from your food. By "power" I am referring to its ability to help you stay strong, full of energy, and fight cancer before you even know you have it.

Steel cut organic oats
1/4 tsp protein powder
hand full of your favorite nuts
hand full of your favorite fruit to sweeten- I like ripe banana for that
organic milk, almond milk  or coconut milk
dash of cinnamon

To this you can add any tincture nutrient such as B12, D3 or glutathione etc.... You can also add seeds of your choice. If you want bold flavor you can add coconut or almond oil (1/4 tsp) when you cook the oats. Be aware that if you use coconut or almond milk there is often sugar added. If you have a rushed morning you can make the oats ahead  of time and store it in the frig.

Serve with a nice cup of organic green tea steeped for 10 minutes to bring about full anti-oxidant power. I usually steep mine while I prepare the oats.

Light a candle and thank the universe for providing you with this power meal

No comments:

Post a Comment