Monday, December 19, 2011

Breast cancer sucks!

In January of 2009 I heard he words that no woman wants to hear. It's breast cancer. The next three years were an unwelcome education on a topic I did not want to know about. My plan with this blog is to start documenting the things I do and learn everyday as I run like hell away from this nasty, sneaky-ass disease.
If you or someone you love is newly diagnosed and you are looking for answers, information and a place to ask questions from someone who has been there/ done that, you have come to the right place. Chances are your questions are my questions that have been answered through a variety of means.

I am more than willing to share my knowledge in hopes that something good can come out of one of the most difficult things I have ever faced down.

I will warn you however, this blog is my outlet and sometimes I curse, cry and rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment